District Judge Kate McGill invites you to a Town Hall Meeting and Community Discussion
The disease of addiction touches so many in our community…much of the suffering hidden behind the silence of shame and seclusion. Locally and throughout Montgomery County, great strides are being made to prevent, treat and destigmatize opioid abuse, and addiction in general, but there is still much to be done. Please join this discussion, focused on these efforts and the state of the opioid epidemic in our community.
Bring your questions, concerns, experience and hope. This issue affects us all, and we each have a role to play. Together we are allied against silence. Together we can and will prevail over this epidemic!
The panel discussion will be led by:
- District Judge Kate McGill
- Montgomery County Commissioner Val Arkoosh
- Springfield Commissioner Jonathan Cobb
- The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office
- Springfield Chief of Police Mike Pitkow
- Springfield School Superintendent Nancy Hacker
- Montgomery County Adult Probation
- Community members impacted by addiction