On Wednesday, March 27, 2019, we partnered with the Great Valley School District to address the challenges we face when substance use disorders become a reality for individuals, family members, and our communities.
Kim Porter, CFRS
- Kim is the Executive Director of Be a Part of the Conversation
Karen Levin, MSS, LCSW
- Karen has a private practice at the Therapeutic Alliance in Malvern and specializes in the treatment of addiction and complex trauma issues.
John Becker, MHSC, CTR, CEAP, SAP
- John is the Treatment & Outreach Administrator for the First Responder Program at Livengrin, and is a person in recovery from substance use disorder.
↓View the Powerpoint that was presented.↓
Latest posts by Kim Porter, CFRS (see all)
- Share Your Thoughts About Parent Partnership Meetings - May 26, 2020
- “Kids & Stress” with Janet Edgette, PsyD - October 23, 2019