A Conversation About Heroin
The Hatboro-Horsham Community Addressed Today’s Heroin Crisis
Participants heard from a very interesting panel of experts, as well as those who have a personal stake in the public health crisis that is overwhelming our nation.
Presenters and panelists included:
• Kim Rubenstein, Executive Director of Be a Part of the Conversation
• Joseph Troncale, MD, FASAM, Medical Director at The Retreat in Lancaster
• David Fialko, BS, CTTS – Prevention Specialist with the Council of Southeast Pennsylvania
• Dennis Williams, Principal, Hatboro-Horsham High School
• Matt, a young man in recovery
“I had no idea the magnitude of the problem. The slide showing the growth of overdoses by drug type was eye opening!”
“The conversation group I was in was great.”
“It was helpful to hear how the brain is affected by opioids.”
“I was grateful to learn about naloxone (Narcan) for overdoses.”
Helpful Information and Resources:
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Be a Part of the Conversation makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. Be a Part of the Conversation reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so please keep comments respectful and germane.